Friday, February 15, 2013

Google Hangouts, Global Village and the Earth

I absolutely love and adore the connectivity that one feels with virtual online meetings through Google Hangouts. I like it a lot because you can video chat simultaneously with ten people. You do not need any plug ins or any type of connections. It is one instant technology gratification one step ahead of Skype. I also love vonage and its whole brand of international connections appeal. When you really want to hear your mom's voice who is milions of miles away I would most definately opt for the Vonage line as  I can hear and talk to her and all of my loved ones to my hearts content without worrying about additional international calling bills.  Also, the power of positive technology is that you can and you should always use technology to better equip yourself and the earth to connect and become global. Hmm this makes me wonder I don't have time this weekend to write on carbon footprint but something has to be done regarding the environment too. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment