Monday, October 1, 2012

Blendkit 2012 Reflection

Over the past two Monday's I have been attending the BlendKit 2012 Webinar and other activities on blended learning. One of the challenges that I faced in navigating this webinar is that it was completely upto the individual to participate in different kinds of online forums. They say that the "openess" of the web or the online world helps in learning but I think I would have preferred a little bit of structure. Structure especially in terms of how much can participants participate and in what kind of online forums, discussions, feedback, blueprint or blog. However, I must say that it was also extremely exciting to get to see so many features and different ways of reaching an audience. I would say Blendkit 2012 was a great example of a web 2.0 endevor. It allowed participants enrolled for professional development to not be consumers but people who can create in their own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment